Last updated: August 21st, 2017
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
What information we collect
We do not store credit card details, or any other means of banking, like PayPal, nor do we share visitor details with any 3rd parties. However, we might collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Information about your computer and information about the visits and actions on this website. As well as IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, length of visit and website navigation.
- Information relating to any transactions you make carried out between you and us.
- Information that you provide us with for the simple reason of registering an account on our website (Including email, name and birth-date).
- Information that you provide us with for the simple reason of subscribing to website services like email notifications/newsletters (Including email, name and birth-date).
- Any other information that you choose to send us.
A cookie consists of information sent from a web server to a web browser. This information is stored by the web browser and is sent back to the web server every time the web browser makes a new request. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both "Session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on our website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most modern browsers allow you to completely reject all cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your information
We may use your information to:
- Administrate the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
- Enable your use of services available on this site.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of marketing.
Information Collected from Children
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13 and we do not attempt to keep records of anyone under 13 years of age. Anyone under 13 using our service must have a parent/guardian create an account and pay in their place. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
Children ages 13-17 must have parent/guardian permission to be using and purchasing our service. As with anyone, the child must be legally obligated to use whichever payment method they choose.
We may disclose your personal information without your consent for the following reasons:
- Requirement by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings, or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) server(s). All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
You may instruct us to provide you with any information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold (deny you access) such personal information to the extent permitted by law.