Terms of Service
Last updated: August 21st, 2017
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
- If you are not satisfied with your service in the first 72 hours after payment is received on our end, you have the option to request a full refund. Refunds MUST be requested via ticket, from your account. Simply filing a cancellation request will not suffice, as all that does is cancel any future invoices.
- All refunds will be provided as credit or via the original payment method at our discretion.
- Once a refund is issued, any associated services will be terminated.
- Each client is only eligible to claim our 3 day refund once.
- The client will be asked to confirm their refund request. If they do not confirm within 48 hours, eligibility to claim is lost.
- Any client found to be creating multiple accounts in order to claim a 3 day refund multiple times will be denied the refund.
- If at any time a chargeback creates a fee for TigerNode, the customer is responsible for paying the fee and may be billed for such. Unpaid chargeback fees may be outsourced to a collection agency.
- Creating a chargeback will result in suspension of all services until chargeback is cancelled, and void any refund eligibility.
- Affiliate withdrawls are made to your credit balance. Withdrawls made to your PayPal are made at our discretion only.
- At any time we may investigate your affiliate account to ensure you're operating in accordance with our terms. We may require you to answer some questions before a withdrawl is issued. Failure to answer honestly may result in balance reset and/or account termination.
- Any attempts to exploit the affiliate system may result in balance reset and/or account termination.
- Failure to comply with these terms may result in balance reset and/or account termination.
- Occasionally we may supply a free service. A free service is owned by TigerNode, not the user/third party. We reserve the right to do whatever we want with that service and can terminate it at any point for any or no reason at all.
- Promotions/coupons are generally limited to one per client. Creating multiple client accounts in order to bypass this is prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend the service on the duplicate account(s) and invoice the amount discounted off before unsuspending the service.
- You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on TigerNode's servers. Any and all backup services provided by TigerNode, whether paid or not, are offered with no warranty or guarantee of their date, accuracy, and integrity. TigerNode shall by no means be responsible for data loss.
- We guarantee 100% uptime on our website hosting services.
- We guarantee 99.9% uptime on our Minecraft hosting services.
- When downtime exceeds the aforementioned guarantee your account will be credited for the time that you lost. You must request the compensation via ticket within 7 days of the event.
- Planned system maintenance or downtime does not count toward our uptime guarantee. Downtime can only consist of unplanned physical node downtime. The inability to connect because of your own connection issues is not our responsibility.
- All clients must provide and maintain correct billing information, including full name, accurate billing address, email address, and phone number.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate, or otherwise deny you service if you fail to provide accurate and complete billing information.
- To report abuse on TigerNode's network, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any abuse complaints regarding a service of yours will be forwarded to you and will require immediate attention. We may suspend your services until abuse reports have been resolved. If an abuse report is found in favor of the reporter, your services may be terminated.